- CBD Location
- Permeant role
My client is looking for an experienced Product Controller with experience in the financial markets to join a team of 5. You will be required to produce and control daily and monthly financial reporting of NZ Markets trading and sales desks, maintaining discipline around complete, accurate and timely P&L and Balance Sheet reporting in the Bank’s books and records. You will Support the business by providing financial services and advice for the assigned portfolio in accordance with appropriate policies to enable planning, forecasting, reporting and sound decision-making.
To be successful in this role you will bring the following:
- Two years + experience in a product control role.
- A background in market risk or middle office dealing with FX or interest rates would also be considered
- A banking and markets background is essential
- Qualified in finance, accounting or a related business discipline such as economics, commerce or maths required.
- Financial markets knowledge preferred and a passion for financial markets is essential.
- Well-developed analytical & problem solving skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative to improve quality & efficiency of work.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 93466.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz.