A well known name with a reputable brand is now looking for a decisive senior project manager with a depth of experience across larger commercial projects. They have a number of projects in the piepline from high rise structures, tertiary institutions, hotels and retail/mixed use projects.
This contractor have established themselves as an industry leader by consistently delivering stand out, iconic and technically challenging projects.
As a senior project manager you will lead a project team throughout project delivery. This will involve regular and ongoing contact with project team members, sub contractors and other consultants. You will be proactively monitoring commercial and contractual issues and providing feedback. You will be ensuring projects costs are measured, monitored and agreed. There will also be a strong emphasis on OSH and compliance.
Key success factors for this role require:
- A tertiary qualification in construction management, quantity surveying or engineering
- 10 + years experience in managing a mix of medium to large design and construct projects with NZ experience essential
- Sound knowledge of the local construction market and relevant commercial construction legislation
- Ability to lead and performance manage construction teams to achieve agreed outcomes
- Solid programming skills
- Strong financial management with ability to drive cost accountability
- Outstanding written and oral communication
This is a stand out opportunity to work for a leader working with some of the industry's best minds
Remuneration: $150K - $165K + veh
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 108874