About your new Company:
Leading New Zealand’s Health and Disability system, with overall responsibility for managing and developing that system. This organisation works in partnership with other public service agencies and communities to make real change. Working across the health sector to deliver better health outcomes for New Zealanders.
You will be a Senior, Technical Project Manager responsible for leading and providing project management capability across the ICT team and functional areas to ensure appropriate support is provided in the development and maintenance of operational systems.
The position will focus on Infrastructure project activity with responsibility of project management outcomes over a portfolio of projects and ensures that delivery teams are delivering to scope, budget and within agreed timeframes.
What I am looking for in your CV:
- Experience leading business analysis activities in large scale, complex ICT environments
- Knowledge and application of project management frameworks
- An ability to promote and provide advice on the use of appropriate project techniques, methodologies and tools
- Strong negotiation, consultation, facilitation and effective written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to tailor complex messages to a range of audiences including clinical, government, senior management and the public
- Ability to influence, coach and mentor staff and stakeholders
- An understanding of ITIL language
- An understanding of machinery of government and health system operation.
What you need to do now:
To apply email a role related CV and Cover letter to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below or call Karl Millington on 04 473 2113.
Job Ref: 93422