I am urgently seeking an Intermediate Project Manager for a 6 month contract with a large healthcare sector client.
This role requires a PM who can deliver a programme of work focused on implementing already agreed changes to how the client manages and co-ordinates acute mental health services. It will involve elements of service design working closely with NGOs and vendors. Knowledge of the mental health sector is preferable but a minimum knowledge of health is essential.
To be successful for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Managing and coordinating improvement/change initiatives – including system, process and people change
- Planning and managing complex decision making processes
- Analysis and report writing including writing high quality business reports
- Using project management methodologies across a variety of health sector environments
- Working in the New Zealand (preferred) health sector environment
- Management of internal/external stakeholders including building and maintaining relationships
- Developing and coaching others
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference number 101465