We are looking for a talented Project Manager to work for a government agency in Taupo on an ERP project. You will be responsible for the project governance, reporting, business readiness, and deployment planning. This is a 12 months Fixed Term Contract with 3 days per week Work From Home options available.
To be successful:
- This role will require interaction with a wide variety of stakeholders within the business and externally with vendors and implementation partners
- Demonstrated experience working on ERP projects
- Strong people leader and influencer
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strategic thinker who is focused on process improvement that delivers cost effective solutions for business competitiveness
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to plan, organise, prioritise, multi-task and deliver
- Previous experience with large technical projects in a corporate environment
To be considered for this Fixed Term Contract in Taupo please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter or call Emma Wadsley on 021 191 9343 or Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential chat.
Please note: To be considered for this role you need to be in New Zealand and have the legal right to work.
REF # 111722