Project Managers required for a major upcoming programme of work involving software and infrastructure project experience.
The Project Manager’s key responsibilities will include:
- Providing project management support to the technical team to ensure smooth day to day running of software delivery project
- Dealing with complex technical projects on super high speed, high volume data systems
- Interfacing with the Programme Manager
- Aiding in the removal of blockers and helping to facilitate successful on time delivery.
- The Project Manager will ideally bring the following skills and experience:
- Ability to build excellent working relationship with the tech team and business programme manager
- Excellent understanding of agile development, sprints, stand up’s, use of tools such as JIRA for delivery management
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Previous experience of successfully managing highly technical projects such as infrastructure moves or major product developments
Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Tim Fang on 021 192 4251 for more information. Or send me an email at email@example.com
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.