Beyond are currently recruiting for this permanent Senior Project Manager role within one of the largest Government agencies in Wellington.
In this role, you’ll be working within the team responsible for Strategy and Change as one of the business units which make up the Service Delivery group. Together this group delivers services to make a difference for more than a million clients nationwide.
The primary purpose of this position is to ensure projects are successfully delivered through leading & applying your knowledge, skills, and techniques to meet stakeholder needs. You will ensure timeframes are adhered to with quality outcomes delivered, that budgets are managed accurately, and engage in strategic level discussions with key stakeholders to align projects to desired outcomes.
We are looking for;
- Several years Project Management experience, ideally with strong public sector experience
- Agile experience a must have
- Excellent people engagement and stakeholder management abilities
- Proven decision marking and leadership skills
- A calm, logical, adaptable, collaborative attitude and approach
- Survey/engagement experience desirable
- Policy, business operations/process experience desirable
In addition to the above, the successful candidate will be someone versatile and adaptable with the ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously. You will have extensive experience working within large and complex organisations, managing multiple stakeholder relationships, and be calm and collected while dealing with ambiguity.
If your experience and attitude meet the requirements for this position, we would love to hear from you. Apply now via this advert or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 101584