This is a high energy, innovative and IT savvy medium sized commercial construction company that is particular about who they are and what they are looking to achieve.
They are built on abiding values and see their people as critical to the success of the business and performance on projects. They employ high performing positive individuals that have a youthful energy and desire to work within a similar team mindset. They have formed business partnerships with clients honouring a transparent working relationship ensuring regular work and turning down work if it sits outside their sub contractor control. Most of their projects are between the $5M - $15M contract value mark but with some exceptions.
This contractor has built a cohesive team that share the right attitude. They offer an amazing workplace culture with regular events on the work calendar such as outdoor activities including kayaking, fishing, and physical challenges as well as many BBQ’s.
Due to growth, they are now looking for a PM that has excellent mentoring and team management strengths. They are looking to employee a PM to sit under Directors that can straddle multiple projects mentoring a team of site managers and reporting in on areas for development using modern technology to track and monitor improvements.
You as well will be managing at least one project ensuring its smooth delivery and ensuring that the required project outcomes are achieved.
Key success factors for this role require:
- Carpentry trade qualified or tertiary qualification in construction management, quantity surveying or engineering.
- 10+ years’ experience in managing a mix of medium to larger sized projects, over $10M.
- Exceptional team management and mentoring skills with the ability to self-motivate and be accountable for team performance
- Possessing an attitude of success and high performance
- Sound knowledge of the local construction market and relevant commercial construction legislation
- Strong programming skills/IT skills with experience in Procore ideal
- Strong financial management with ability to drive cost accountability
- Outstanding written and oral communication
This is a chance to join a contractor who love and enjoy work and who celebrating their successes regular.
$150K - $165K plus vehicle + other benefits.
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064, or please email your details to email@example.com