Our client is Australia's leading supplier of all types of stage machinery equipment including stage multi line counterweight systems, motorist stage hoist, motorised stage platforms, theatre drapes and drape track systems etc. They are currently acting as a sub-contractor to a Tier 1 construction company on one of Auckland's major developments, and are looking for a Senior Project Manager with Electrical/Mechanical background to assist with a succesful delivery of it.
- Manage the project contracts including development of sub-contractors, vendor scopes of work, valuing payments, valuing variations, accepting finished works, and resolving and negotiation disputes with subcontractors and clients
- Maintain accurate financial forecasts, estimates to complete, schedules, job material/equipment list and labour profiels
- Controls cost and maximize productivity through the implementation of effective methods, best practises and standard processes
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders
Key selection criteria
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Tertiary qualification in Project Management
- 4+ years of Project Management experience
- Experienced with running large variety of work including $5ml+ projects
- General Construction Induction - White Card
- New Zealand Resident or valid work permit
If you think you have the skills and experience to be succesful in this role then Apply Here, or contact Illya Golovchenko on 027 478 9614 for a confidential discussion.
Ref No: 98947