This is a leading interiors contractor with an outstanding reputation for delivering to clients over many years. They work with well known corporate brands and government organisations delivering major office fits outs and refurbishments. Job values range between $2K - $15M. They have a high performing team that is growing quickly due to a reputation for excellent client service and quality of work completed.
Due to sustained growth, they now require a switched-on senior project manager to facilitate and coordinate commercial interiors projects ensuring successful delivery.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for the following;
- Meeting with clients including CEO’s, Directors and other senior leaders of businesses building relationships with clients
- Work closely with architecture and design teams from concept to completion to ensure successful delivery of client’s ideas and needs
- Subcontractor and stakeholder management including liaison with external consultants
- Deriving the best outcomes /solutions for both the project and subcontractors to ensure quality whilst adhering to OSH standards
- Programming, maximizing profitability and assuming overall accountability for the delivery of the projects
- Managing, motivating and providing support and guidance to site managers and the team including any training, development needs and formal feedback
- Report writing including cost reporting
To be suitable for this position, you will possess the following;
- Either trade qualified or ideally a degree in Construction Management or similar tertiary qualification
- Must have held a Project Manager or Senior PM position with an established interior fit-out and refurbishment company in NZ delivering a number of fit out and refurb projects. It is likely you are well networked and have built strong credibility through the market
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for developing and maintaining relationships with all project stakeholders
- You have experience/knowledge of contracts administration, contractual management and are commercially savvy
- IT Project Management experience
- Staff management and wellbeing experience
This is a great opportunity for a high performing project manager to join a leader and be handsomely rewarded for your efforts whilst enjoying an easy-going workplace culture.
For further information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 027 554 4064