Our client, a government body, with a large portfolio of Property are looking for a Senior Property Manager to join their team. This is a dynamic and challenging role that will see you work with the Property team, the wider organisation and numerous external parties to maximise efficiency across the portfolio.
This is a senior role, ideal for somebody who is looking for a step up in responsibility. In return you will be rewarded with a generous salary plus benefits, as well as a rewarding corporate culture and the ability to work on some of the most interesting and varied property in the region.
- Effective management of Property portfolio
- Managing all lease events
- Negotiation with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring that all aspects of property management from planning to disposal meet legal and regulatory requirements
- Arrange and contribute toward the tendering of Property contracts
- Ensure performance on outsourced contracts.
- 7+ years Property Management experience (Govt. preferred)
- Proficient knowledge of public sector Property Management
- Understanding of the Public Works Act
- Ability to manage significant stakeholder relationships
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Affinity for problem solving and strategic thinking
If you are looking for a change to your current role, or looking to step up into a senior position, please call Matt Webster for a confidential discussion on 021 772 394 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ref No: 96499