This main contractor has a full workload for the coming year and is on the lookout for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to assist with the financial management and delivery. They are a company experiencing rapid increases in turnover with a great pipeline of future work. They employ people who are going to fit into their culture and strengthen their brand. With a stronger company, this brings about more profitable and interesting projects which benefits all. Be part of a company in transformation with opportunity to take a leadership role in its future growth.
Typically your duties will involve:
- Preparing tenders, project administration, evaluating & costing of variations
- Liaising with sub-contractors & clients
- Financial reporting & cost monitoring / projection
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of Interim and Final accounts
You will need to possess the following to apply:
- A relevant Quantity Surveying qualification
- Experience working for a Main Contractor, at least 6 years
- Experience working on commercial projects over $5M in value
- You are looking to grow and develop your career with a top company.
- You bring passion, motivation and a positive attitude
In return for your hard work and flexibility you will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- Work/life balance focussed employer with reasonable working hours
- Above average market salary
- Growth, development and career opportunities
For further information on this opportunity please contact Matt Shortt on 09 3740872 or apply through the link below.
Ref No: 86046