This is a leading roofing, flooring and maintenance construction business that specialise in undertaking multiple projects within both the commercial and residential sectors. They are part of a group of construction sub sectors. They have top operating procedures with high standards and accreditation.
They operate an efficient team that gel together mucking in sometimes to deliver works and meet clients’ expectations.
They are now on the lookout for a senior quantity surveyor that can take responsibility for procurement, estimating and quantity surveying functions across their roofing, flooring and property services divisions.
- Client/customer costing, pricing and estimating and coordinating operations
- Reviewing of project performance, budgets and forecasting
- Progress claims, invoicing and final payments
- Reviewing sub contractor agreements and commercially managing sub contractor packages
- Liaise with projects managers, and site staff and resolve any issues
- Develop and maintain operation systems
- A minimum of 10 years larger sub contractor experience especially in roofing or commercial and/or residential
- Tertiary qualified
- Experience in Estimating, planning and scheduling
- Strong Take off software experience
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building skills
- Well advanced strategic and tactical planning skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
The role is looking to remunerate at:
$120K - 130K + Vehicle
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or send your CV to email@example.com