This main contractor has a full workload for the forseable future. They are on the lookout for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to commercially lead the financial management and delivery of several projects between $10M - $30M. They are a company continuing to experience ongoing increases in turnover with a great pipeline of future work. Directors are well networked and have the smarts to work quality projects. They have a team of internal finance team with construction backgrounds that provide sound financial direction. They employ people who are going to fit into their culture and strengthen their brand.
Due to increases in workload, they are looking for a rockstar Senior QS to join the team.
Typically your duties will involve:
- Preparing tenders, project administration, evaluating & costing of variations
- Liaising with sub-contractors & clients
- Financial reporting & cost monitoring / projection
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of Interim and Final accounts
You will need to possess the following to apply:
- A relevant Quantity Surveying qualification
- Experience working for a Main Contractor, at least 7 years ideally in NZ, but UK candidates will be considered
- Experience working on commercial projects over $20M in value
- You are looking to grow and develop your career with a top company
- You bring passion, motivation and a positive attitude
Salary: $130K - $150K + veh
For further information on this opportunity please contact Matt Shortt on 027 554 4064 or apply through the link below.
Ref No: 109046