This main contractor has a full workload for the forseable future. They are on the lookout for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to assist with the financial management and delivery of several projects. They are a company continuing to experience ongoing increases in turnover with a great pipeline of future work. Directors are well networked and have the smarts to work quality projects. They have a team of internal accountants with construction backgrounds that provide sound financial direction. They employ people who are going to fit into their culture and strengthen their brand. With a stronger company, this brings about more profitable and interesting projects which benefits all.
Typically your duties will involve:
- Preparing tenders, project administration, evaluating & costing of variations
- Liaising with sub-contractors & clients
- Financial reporting & cost monitoring / projection
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of Interim and Final accounts
You will need to possess the following to apply:
- A relevant Quantity Surveying qualification
- Experience working for a Main Contractor, at least 7 years
- Experience working on commercial projects over $5M in value
- You are looking to grow and develop your career with a top company.
- You bring passion, motivation and a positive attitude
In return for your hard work and flexibility you will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- Above average market salary - and that includes a vehicle!!
- Growth, development and career opportunities
- More relaxed working environment with a variety of work
For further information on this opportunity please contact Matt Shortt on 027 554 4064 or apply through the link below.
Ref No: 102434