- Seeking strong steady senior Architect
- Take charge of a sizeable portfolio
- Salary circa $120k
We are seeking a Senior NZ Registered Architect to take charge of a sizeable commercial portfolio. This long term client is highly valued and therefore requires management by a client centric and committed Architect who enjoys guiding a team to deliver an exceptional output of work.
As a capable all round architectural professional, you will have:
- Experience in leading and delivering significant NZ based projects
- Demonstrated ability to set design direction
- Ability to develop, maintain and lead successful client relationships
- Ability to lead a team to work at pace and enjoy it
In this role, you will be
- Managing the client relationship and project successes
- Responsible for all facets of project delivery, including changing demands and problem solving
- Leading a skilled team of technicians and designers through all stages but not limited to concept design, design development, documentation
To fit into this team culture you will be motivated, confident, energetic, flexible in your approach to challenges and able to take pressure in your stride. You will be energised by being part of a small team who are part of a larger international business.
There are many additional benefits to working within this organisation, making it easier for you to retain your skilled team, and of course enjoy the benefits yourself.
To find out more call Brenda James, National Architecture Specialist on 0274501021 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 88799.