About the company:
My client is a rapidly growing start-up that is dedicated to making a difference. Delivering high quality solutions for not-for-profits and involved heavily in the community, this organisation offers the opportunity to deliver robust and elegant solutions, grow your career and make a real difference while doing so.
About the role:
Our client is looking for a Senior Salesforce Functional Consultant, where you will be responsible for delivering systems and enhancements developed from established requirements, you will be setting up Salesforce and creating automations, managing projects and working with lightening components! You will be heavily involved in training clients become experts in navigating around Salesforce, which means you will need to be a subject matter expert!
- Deep functional or technical expertise in applications on the Salesforce platform
- Experience in setting up Salesforce and creating automations
- Experience in designing business processes
- Experience in managing projects to completion
- Experience with lightening concepts is a bonus!
- Exceptional potential with strong of business acumen, interpersonal, analytical and team working skills
- Comfortable working with both waterfall and agile methodologies
We’d love to hear from you, if you are if this sounds like you- APPLY now or contact Sri Nanduri at email@example.com for more information.
Job Ref: 98269
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nzfor more roles and information.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications.