We have recently taken on an excellent new role with a leading global company who are looking for a Salesforce Solutions Architect on a permanent basis to work in the Wellington CBD. This company provides the backbone of many an organisation in Wellington, providing critical IT services which not only keep the lights on but also enhance them and drive them forward.
The purpose of this role is to lead the technical capability and output of the Salesforce development team for the organisation.
- Designing solutions for customers that meet their strategic goals
- Take ownership of all aspects of development activity, including analysis and design, programming, unit testing and writing application documentation.
- Ensuring that development processes and standards are in place and are adhered to.
- Working with the Salesforce practice lead and principle consultants on presales activities to build the pipeline.
Some of the key requirements to be successfully considered for this role include:
- Salesforce Certification to Application Architect and/or System Architect level
- A strong background in developing Salesforce solutions
- Experience with, and understanding of the Salesforce platform tools and technologies, including apex, data loader, visual force, lightning, force.com, sales and service cloud.
- Committed to maintaining technical currency and knowledge of relevant technology advances
- Exposure to supporting customers and technology in a consultancy environment
This is a key role in the success and continuity of the Salesforce Practice within the business.
If this is a role which you will be interested in, then click apply today to send through an updated version of your CV to us. If you have any questions, then please contact Jim Coates – email@example.com
Job ID: 104679