Join our client in Auckland's CBD for a 3 month contract as a Functional SAP CRM Consultant.
About the role:
- Support existing BAU processes
- Support project activities (as/when required)
- Building the agreed requirements and deliverables in the CRM/UI5 system to as much as possible align with the existing CRM/UI5 solution
- Ensuring the implementation delivers the required functionality
- Mentor, coach and support Information team members
- Working with the manager/s, other teams, testing team and technical staff to ensure the successful delivery of the SAP deliverables
- Identify and provide coaching and training to team members
- Building and documenting the solution
- Highlighting issues, risks and defects to the respective Leads/Managers.
Will work closely with the team members, business analysts, solution architects, enterprise architects, Team Leader and key stakeholders
- The person will be skilled in SAP CRM and have extensive knowledge and experience in how to design and configure a robust solution between SAP and other external systems
- Must have at least 5 years functional configuration experience in SAP CRM
- Must have the aptitude to mentor, coach and support team members with a view to upskilling and developing their individual SAP capabilities
- Knowledge of the existing council SAP solution would be an advantage but is not necessarily essential
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Paula Broussard on 021 196 4296 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 102228
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.