Our client has an urgent requirement for a Senior Service Desk Analyst for an urgent 5-month contract with high likelihood of extension. You will be joining an existing project to assist users in a large enterprise corporate setting with setting up files, applications consolidation and new laptop deployments. You will be supporting a large enterprise environment with thousands of users and over 200 business applications.
To be successful for this role, you will need to have the following technical skills:
- Experience supporting a complex enterprise Windows environment (Windows10, O365, SCCM, Exchange, etc.)
- Strong incident management experience
- Strong experience in finding and implementing service improvements on the service desk
- Successful in influencing team/peers to change existing processes
Other key requirements for this role include:
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
- Someone who is able to hit the ground running
- Can identify issues and articulate them to the team leader
- Must be available to start a new role within 1 week
- Must have the right to work in NZ
- Must have strong service desk experience and experience supporting large corporate clients
- Clear communication skills
- Must be available to work both onsite (East Auckland) and from home as required
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you – please APPLY now. Contract to end-March with possibility of extension.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information call Mignon Green 027 582 1129 or email email@example.com