A well known name with a reputable commercial brand is now looking for a decisive site manager with a depth of experience across medium sized commercial projects to $50M. This contractor have established themselves as an industry leader by consistently delivering stand out, iconic and technically challenging projects.
They have negotiated work with regular clients in growth sectors plus a proven history of delivery with government clients contributing to them being relatively unscathed by COVID19. As a result, they are now looking for a site manager with solid commercial construction experience across both structure and fitout to join them and be part of a team working on delivering a retirement village project valued at $30M.
As a site manager you will lead the site team including other site managers throughout project delivery. This will involve regular and ongoing contact with the project manager, sub contractors and other consultants.
You will be:
- Managing the on-site construction team
- Managing sub-contractors
- Driving the construction program
- Manage site OSH
- Conduct site inductions
Your background will include:
- 10+ years previous Site Management experience on commercial projects valued from $20M
- Carpentry Trade Qualified
- Stable job history with great references
- Strong track record of delivering projects at a high quality and on time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This contractor has been successful in attracting the best staff in the industry and retaining. They offer solid opportunities for career and professional development.
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 027 554 4064, or please email your details to email@example.com
Ref No: 107041