This Tier 2 sized innovative construction company have had 20 years experience in the Auckland market building several iconic projects. They are known as being nimble, responsive to client’s needs and they have built up a quality reputation. They retain a family feel and are led by directors that are hands on.
They have been successful with winning several projects which require an additional senior site manager to work with an experienced senior project manager in the delivery, meeting all time and budget milestones.
As a site manager you will be responsible for:
- Planning and managing the construction site
- Site meetings and delegation of tasks
- Managing site foreman and mentoring
- Ensuring projects are being completed within set budgets and target deadlines through planning and programming
- Managing Health & Safety
- Quality Assurance
- Liaising with building control and quantity surveyors for variations to the schedule of works and certifications
- Co ordinating sub-contractors and suppliers
You will be currently in a site management role for a NZ main contractor with at least 8 years of experience running commercial projects over $20M, and with appropriate trade/tertiary qualifications. Your experience working on the structural aspects is essential with the ability to follow through on delivering the entire project. You think three months out with your planning and coordination. You are a natural at being able to read and understand drawings, knowing what information is missing from drawings.
You are positive, quick thinking and possess a strong client service ethic. Your people management skills are well developed, you are results focussed and can do what it takes to get the job done. A positive attitude to Health & Safety is essential.
Salary - $130K - $160K + Veh package.
For further information on this role, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 111294