This is one of NZ largest developers in the aged care industry that perform their own construction with several of their villages either completed or under construction throughout NZ. Looking forward, they have acquired land allowing for a strong programme of future work within this booming industry. They have one of their flagship projects well underway which is due for completion early 2022.
They now require a senior site manager to oversee the project which is centred around apartments, medical care, multi-unit residential, facilities such as retail, swimming pool and meeting rooms.
Reporting to the project manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing on site activities including direct labour, sub-contractors and independent contractors/consultants
- Assisting the Project Manager and Quantity Surveyor in the smooth running of a project
- Being responsible for all health and safety and leading/running Toolbox meetings
- Be responsible for managing the overall logistics and programme
This is a role requiring:
- Extensive local experience in site management for a reputable construction company across both structures and fitout for projects over $20M
- Trade qualified
- Strong computer skills
- Skilled in managing sizable teams and keeping staff on track and maintaining clarity
- A strong problem solver and resolution expert
- Commercial nous
Beyond this project they have another in the pipline for 2022 and for the ambitious, an opportunity exists to transtion to full PM.
Salary $130K- $150K + vehicle
For further information, please call Matt on 027 554 4064 or email your details to email@example.com
Ref No: 113013