This is a property development company with their own construction arm, they fly under the radar but build high end and large multi residential builds $50M - $100M. This opportunity would provide you with the chance to work on a significant build and work within a small but experienced team. The timeframe is 20 months with another major project in design following.
Reporting onto the Development Director, the role is to site project manage a $50M high end apartment build.
As a site manager you will be responsible for:
- Planning and managing the construction site
- Site meetings and delegation of tasks
- Managing site foreman and mentoring
- Ensuring projects are being completed within set budgets and target deadlines through planning and programming
- Managing Health & Safety
- Quality Assurance
- Financial reporting in conjunction with quantity surveyors
- Co ordinating sub contractors and suppliers
You will be currently in a senior site management or project management role for a NZ main contractor with at least 8 years of experience running commercial projects over $20M, and with appropriate trade tor tertiary qualifications. Your experience working on the structural aspects is essential with the ability to follow through on delivering the entire project. You are a natural at being able to read and understand drawings, knowing what information is missing from drawings.
A positive attitude to Health & Safety is essential.
Salary - $130K - $150K + Veh package.
For further information on this role, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or email email@example.com
Job Ref: 108790