This is great opportunity for an experienced Communications Advisor that has some event management experience to work on a 13 Month FTC Contract in the central Auckalnd CBD with free parking.
This role will see you report to the Head of Communications and will also see you to mentor and guide 1-2 junior members of staff supporting the comms unit. With a strong internal communications focus this role will also work across digital and print channels. If you love getting out and about this will be a greqt role for you.
To be considered for this great role you will have:
- A solid internal communications background;
- Experience with organising and managing large & varied key events;
- Solid copywriting skills (print & digital) for various targeted internal audiences;
- Solid content management skills across digital (including social media, YouTube & videos);
- Leadership & mentoring experience;
- Fantastic organisation, prioritisation, & planning skills;
- A great attitude & strong communication & relationship management skills;
- NZ Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
This is a great fun, varied and interesting role working in a practical and "down to earth' environment. This role will be filled quickly so please send through your CV ASAP and in word format ONLY. Please note that the most suited applicants for this role will be contacted promptly.
Anna Hobern – Client Manager – Marketing
Ref No: 88205