- Governance Opportunities
- Take a lead role in overseeing strategic direction, performance and effectiveness
- Work on high profile and challenging issues at system level
We require Governance Professionals at Senior and Principal Advisor level for permanent, fixed term and contract opportunities. An example of work we are currently hiring for is below.
Work closely with Ministers and Senor Leaders to support the delivery of Government priorities and agenda. You will have an opportunity to demonstrate your strong thought leadership skills by helping to shape governance, strategic direction, effectiveness and performance.
You will get to work at a on high profile and challenging issues at a system level. More specific infomration available upon application.
As a Principal or Senior Advisor - Governance you:
- provide intellectual leadership to oversee the governance, performance and effectiveness via a monitoring programme
- provide advice on governance, strategic direction, and performance
- develop and shape the delivery of high profile policy issues working closely with stakeholders
- develop funding proposals to deliver outcomes across the system eg: budget bids and funding reviews
- lead engagement with high profile stakeholders to help shape our understanding of system performance
- provide coaching and mentoring across the Governance team to support the delivery of high quality advice and monitoring
We are looking for someone whose strengths strike the ideal balance of being able to see the big picture coupled with strong analytical skills.
In addition to outstanding interpersonal skills you’ll have superb written skills. You will be able to effectively advise Ministers, chief executives and senior decision makers. Your innovative thinking will help shape the team’s work programme and monitoring approach for the system.
Potential candidates may have experience in governance, strategy, policy or investment/funding disciplines. We are open to hearing from candidates that may bring a range of skills and experiences relevant to this work.
For further information about this role contact Kathy Claridge on 027 3551950 or Kathy.Claridge@beyond.co.nz quoting job number 110267
To send a copy of your CV and cover letter please click APPLY NOW. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
Kathy Claridge and Kirsty Clarke are Beyond Recruitment’s Policy and Government Team.