- Senior and Principal Level Strategy Advisors
- Multiple opportunities
- 2 x 18-month fixed term and a 6-month contract
We are looking for a Senior and a Principal Advisor, Strategy both for 18 month fixed term assignments.
We are also looking for a Principal Advisor to undertake a piece of work which involves a horizon scan on psychosocial harm.
The role will be pulling together and synthesising a lot of information through research and engagement.The Principal Advisor will prepare a horizon scan on psychosocial harm in workplaces to help inform the development of a targeted intervention programme.
- Analyse research on the causes and scale of psychosocial harm in workplaces in New Zealand
- Scope, analyse and define the problem, including how it is covered by the regulatory framework and how this is implemented
- Investigate what other regulators in similar jurisdictions have done to address the problem
- Investigate what others are doing in New Zealand to address this or similar issues
- Analyse the common themes and issues, and the factors that have led to success or lack of success both in New Zealand and in similar jurisdictions
- Identify the high-level activities that could contribute to a targeted intervention programme to address psychosocial harm in New Zealand workplaces
- Support and assist with the design and development of the targeted intervention programme
For more information please contact me with the job number 91356 and job title "Senior / Principal Advisors, Strategy" at email@example.com or Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also apply directly online with a copy of your CV by clicking APPLY NOW. All applications will be acknowledged.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz .
Ref No: 91356