- Senior Software Developer (IoT API/Cloud)
- Permanent opportunity
About the Company:
This is an opportunity for a vibrant, enthusiastic, and experienced Senior Software Developer (IoT API/Cloud) to join a Hamilton based DevOps team.
About the Role:
We’re looking for passionate Senior Software Developer (IoT API/Cloud) to join our Enterprise Security Application Development squads. These squads are highly responsive to customer needs, fast paced and creative, and are focused on re-imagining how we deliver value to our large number of Enterprise customers
- A creative problem solver, prepared to lean into the unknown and open to new learning
- Someone who shares knowledge freely and cares about making things better
- Motivated to write commercial software with a focus on code longevity and quality, including automated unit testing
- Energised by solving the curliest problems and deeply understanding application logic
- We require applicants to have 5 years of industry work experience or a Bachelor of Information & Communications Technologies (or equivalent qualification)
· Competent skills in .Net Core, C#, ASP.NET Core, Web Services, REST API's
· Excellent knowledge of SQL databases – PostgreSQL, SQL Server or similar
· Experience working in an Agile software development environment is a must
· Sound knowledge of IoT application development best practices i.e. security
- Experience with AWS IoT Core, MQTT, and other AWS managed & serverless services will be an added advantage
· Annual Salary – Up to 110K based on the experience
· Group profit share
· Kiwi Saver Contribution up to 5%
· Free parking on site
· Other benefits at selected retailers
· Hybrid working environment
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with: Nolan Lyke at firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa and be currently present in the Country.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.