Our client is one of New Zealand's leading multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancies that offers a large variety of projects - from pathway and park designs to multi-story apartments and office buildings. They require a strong Senior Structural Engineer to assist with a large volume of incoming and existing projects in Auckland region.
- Manage and train junior engineers
- Liaise with clients
- Manage projects from conceptual design phase through to construction compliance
- Provide innovative solutions and designs
- Financial management
- Work closely with Directors to lead the business to further success
Key selection criteria
- CPEng qualified or working towards it
- Relevant teritaty Civil/Structural qualification
- 8 - 10 years of Engineering experience
- 2 - 3 years of New Zealand experience
- Seismic design, seismic capacity and general earthquake experience
- New Zealand Residency or valid work permit
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then Apply Here, or contact Illya Golovchenko at Beyond Recruitment on 027 478 9614 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 94399