Beyond Recruitment are looking to fill this Systems Architect role at a scientific research and consultancy organisation in Wellington.
This is a Senior role and we are looking for an experienced enterprise level Architect to help refine strategic outcomes for their data, software, and infrastructure as well as provide technical direction and lead the overall improvement of the systems architecture across the organisation.
Their systems are separated into Corporate and Science, and the successful candidate will work across all the Science systems, understand requirements, and bring everything together into a coherent framework.
Your primary responsibilities will include;
- Liaising with both internal and external teams to ensure delivery
- Provide architectural guidance for software solutions
- Explain technical issues and solution strategies to stakeholders
- Identify and mitigate business risks
- Perform system and data analysis, and planning
- Documenting architectural frameworks, solution templates, system processes, and information flows
- Lead, recommend, and participate in the design and implementation of standards, tools, and methodologies
To succeed in this role, your experience will include;
- Extensive knowledge of Cloud architectures, preferably AWS
- Large and complex data sets including real time data
- Proven experience designing, documenting, and communication of complex IT solutions
- Knowledge of Agile software development & database design
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation abilities
- Critical analysis, decision making, and problem solving
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and stakeholder management skills
If your experience and abilities match the requirements and expectations for this position, then we would love to hear from you! Apply now via this advert our reach out to me directly – email@example.com
Job Ref: 99517