- Senior level Systems Engineering role
- Mix of Project work and BAU support
- Join a high profile and forward-thinking technology team
This role will see you taking your skills and abilities as a Systems Engineer to the next level. My client is looking for an experienced Senior Systems Engineer to join their Integration team. As a Senior Systems Engineer the key responsibilities include providing technical IBM DataPower Middleware administrative support and maintaining the Bank's operational infrastructure both at a hardware and software level for the DataPower Appliance Platform, thereby ensuring TSM operationally meets its Business Service Delivery goals. You will play an integral part in maintaining the bank’s stability and availability of all services managed within the Platform environment.
This role involves some on-call work. Please note: this position requires one-month training in Wellington (to note, if you live outside of Wellington).
Skills and experience required for the role:
- Strong experience in Operational Delivery and Management of the IBM DataPower Gateways (IDG both virtual and physical)
- Technical Knowledge and supporting base skills in; Windows and RHEL, Scripting Skills with Python and Shell Script, Gateway Script, XSLT, IBM MQ, SOAP Web Services and REST APIs, XML and JSON.
- All things DevOps including Jenkins, CI/CD pipelines, Artifactory, Bitbucket
- Technical nice to have IBM IIB, J2EE, Node.js, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Cloud
- Network concepts including use of Load Balancers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and capable of effectively interacting with individuals in a broad range of situations.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Sri Nanduri on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 102224
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.