- Grow and develop the junior members of the team
- Work collaboratively with the Business Partner team
- Partner with senior leaders
Our client is seeking a Senior Human Resources Advisor to join their diverse and collaborative team. This role will work closely with the Business Partnership team, to ensure a seamless delivery of tactical and stategic advice and support to the business.
You will be responsible for delivering, timely, high quality and accurate generalist HR advice and support to people managers to reach positive outcomes and assist with the developement of HR Advisors within the team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven and relevant HR experience at a senior level
- Proven experience in change management, performance management, remuneration, workforce planning etc
- The ability to coach managers to develop capability in staff
- Strong relationship skills
- Well-developed problem solving skills
For further information please APPLY DIRECTLY to the role and if you have any questions, please email Holly Redfern - email@example.com quoting job number 99534
Only people in New Zealand on a current and valid work visa may apply for this position.