Our client is a specialist tax advisory firm. They have been providing advice on taxation and trust related issues to over 1000 accounting and legal firms. Their clients would be accounting and legal professionals in both public and private practice as well as private clients.
Key service areas are:
As a Senior Tax Consultant your key responsibilities will include:
- Dispute resolution, with a focus on IRD disputes.
- Undertaking tax consulting engagements for clients, providing them with high quality specialist tax advice.
- Utilising a solution based approach when dealing with complex issues.
- Preparing well researched and analysed tax opinions, demonstrating a strong knowledge of taxation, legislation and opinion writing.
- Working as an integral part of team to pro-actively manage client relationships.
- Respond to queries in an efficient and timely manner and identify any value-added opportunities.
- The opportunity to join our team of webinar and seminar presenters.
- Take a lead role and participate in ongoing internal training sessions, addressing any knowledge gaps and maintaining an up-to-date tax technical knowledge base.
You would be an enthusiastic can-do attitude who will fit into their close-knit team.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- At least 5 years' practicing in the tax field with experience in dealing with IRD disputes.
- Be either CA qualified or a law professional.
- High level knowledge of New Zealand tax legislation.
- Strong research skills and ability to interpret legislation.
- Motivated with a high level of self-initiative.
- The ability to build a rapport with clients, staff and directors.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
If this is something of interest, Call now Vishal Rajani on 021 192 9374 or email your resume to email@example.com
Ref No: 88883