- Technical Lead
- Enterprise Organisation
- Highly Agile Environment
About the role:
This role will see you leading, developing and coaching multiple scrum teams of engineers, in a domain of your expertise. Leveraging your technical background and hands-on coding ability you will coach, mentor and provide hands on training. This position will allow an existing technical lead to step up to a larger team, and a larger environment, you will still have the opportunity to keep your skills sharp with hands-on coding but this will be off the critical path to allow you to direct this more to your liking.
Skills and background:
- You will be operating in the senior / lead space currently driving development and leading others
- You will have strong experience in an Agile/DevOps
- You will have proven experience leading, coaching and mentoring within an Agile setting
- The positions available are technology agnostic, but the main focus would be more on the back-end
- You are likely the type to experiment and will be continually developing yourself, we are looking for the best and the brightest
- You will likely find that you are natural with people and co-operating with others is second-nature
- Experience in an enterprise environment, ideally in financial services
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tim Palmgren on 027 553 4469 for a confidential discussion.
Ref AK 93889
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.