Are you an Engineer with experience with the latest Cloud, Virtualisation, Containerisation and Automation Technologies?
We are looking for a Senior Technical Specialist to join a team small team of legends who value and support each other in the Banking industry. The team’s purpose is to provide continuous delivery of infrastructure as a service with cloud like characteristics, supporting the delivery of customer outcomes for platforms from a cross functional team. Cloud Platforms is accountable for the delivery of infrastructure capabilities and business integration services. Delivering On Demand, Scalable services and embedding a culture of automation and infrastructure as code.
This organisation can offer you 6 weeks’ Annual leave every year, flexible working and a competitive salary of up to $145,000 per annum.
To be successful in this role:
- Expert knowledge of F5 BigIp modules both in design and operational aspects including, LTM, APM, AFM, ASM and DNS in both Cloud and on-Premises deployments
- Strong understanding of tcp, routing and switching principles and technology
- Knowledge of how to use Wireshark for troubleshooting
- Strong and documented Cloud Network skills, including the design / creation / management of cloud networks specifically in the Azure / AWS spaces
- Demonstrated knowledge of change process and SDLC
- Strong Automation, scripting experience as BNZ is committed to automation and industrialisation of our environments
- Azure AD Identity Services; Enterprise App configuration, SAML, OIDC etc
- Financial Services Sector experience including information and cyber security
- Knowledge of information and cyber security threats specific to banking
- Proven experience and excellent understanding of application security techniques and principles
If you’re interested in hearing more, get in touch for a confidential chat NOW!
REF # 112372