In this role, you’ll be responsible for being ‘agile’ and supporting the infrastructure services to progress the design, build and implementation of Technology and Infrastructure Solutions to meet business needs. You’ll help drive and continually improve the Infrastructure and Automation stack, working closely with technology and industry professionals to determine requirements.
The skills and experience we’re seeking:
- 5+ years core experience working across Microsoft technologies within an Enterprise environment in a similar role
- MS Windows Server (Up to and including 2016), AD experience to a high level
- VMWare or similar virtualisation technology experience
- Azure/AWS or similar cloud compute platform experience
- Windows Containers, Docker, OpenShift knowledge
- Deployment experience with such tools as DSC and Octopus
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code development, deployment and testing
- DevOps and Continuous Delivery and Agile/SCRUM/KANBAN
- Experience planning and coordinating small projects
- Excellent understanding of other enterprise automation technologies
This position will give you chance to join a highly technical and collaborative team, and overall an organisation renowned for its innovation and culture. In addition to a highly competitive salary, there is also a superb benefits package which includes flexible working arrangements.
If you have the skills and experience as listed above, hit APPLY now! We’ll review all applications and will be in touch with relevant candidates as soon as possible.
Job Ref: 91427