- Join this design led practice in Ellerslie
- Enjoy whole project exposure
- A busy team who require your expertise
Our client needs you!
Our client is keen to employ a Senior Revit Technician to step in and support the architects with design led, high end residential projects.
You will be joining a practice who are leaders in the adoption of computer 3D modelling and BIM, who deliver a diverse range of projects and who produce innovative design solutions that will excite and challenge you.
Projects right now range from high end residential new builds and renovations to multi-unit residential and some commercial/retail. The great thing about this opportunity is you will be joining at the front end of exciting new projects.
There are key requirements from a skill set point of view, including:
- Excellent knowledge of NZ regulations
- Exceptional understanding of buildability
- Well developed Revit capability
- The rest is about team and culture fit
- We are seeking a grounded personality type with an exceptional work ethic; a technician who is highly skilled and able to hit the ground running and enjoys sharing their knowledge with others.
Our client offers a family, friendly, focused environment where you will be exposed to exciting projects and grow your experience.
It’s about opportunity here so we are seeking applications from those who are hungry to achieve and in it for the long haul. If you are sociable, understand collaboration, team work and appreciate the need to adhere to practice processes.
In other words, while you are a high achiever, you are also obliging and a team player.
With the growth that is projected, you will quickly be part of a larger team.
You will be well remunerated and appreciated as a key contributor to projects.
To find out how you can step in at the start of this fast developing Auckland business please apply today orcall Gabrielle Allsop at Beyond Recruitment on (027) 550 5515 for a confidential chat.