Our client has a requirement for two Senior Test Analysts across different business streams to join their organisation. Based in Porirua, you will be joining a growing and successful Test Practice, fast becoming an integral part of the broader service delivery group, delivering solutions which meet the organisations operational needs. If you aspire in your next role to really make an impact to the lives of day to day New Zealanders then this may be the role for you!
The two positions will be split into two distinct teams:
- The first role is in their desktop testing space where you will be required to run a patch management programme of work that includes other non-project testing activities.
- The second role is on their Mobility programme working under agile. In this space you'll be continuously learning and trying new things. You'll be an active member of the team and operate in an environment that is challenging, invested in test automation and values innovation.
Key requirements to be successful in this role include:
- Experience in software testing to include test estimation and planning, defect management, test closure and test artefacts
- Knowledge of different types of testing (functional, non-functional, system integration, UAT, performance)
- For the Mobility role - previous agile experience would be an advantage, otherwise a demonstrated knowledge of the theory of agile principles and practices
- Experience building effective working partnerships
In a growing Test Practice, this is an exciting team to be involved with, with a lot of stimulating and challenging projects coming up.
If this sounds like an opportunity which interests and excites you then get in touch and apply today with an updated version of your CV. If you have any further questions, then please contact Shane Gooch on email@example.com.
Please note to be considered for this role you must be a NZ Citizen or Residence holder. All other applications will be deemed ineligible and rejected.
Job Ref: 102448