We have recently taken a new role with one of our leading government agency clients. Our client is looking for a Senior Test Analyst with functional testing expertise to come and join the Testing Services Team. Testing Services is a dynamic team responsible for providing testing solutions for everything from maintenance and enhancements to defect fixes and large-scale projects.
Some of your main responsibilities will include; test planning, test design and preparation, weekly status reports as well as test summary reports. In more agile settings you will be expected to participate in all the ceremonies, contributing to JIRA documentation for sprint planning, retrospectives as well as the management and maintenance of test tasks.
Some of the key requirements for this role will include:
- Sound understanding of the SDLC and the Software Testing Lifecycle
- Skilled in generating estimates
- Proven experience in writing test strategies and test plans
- Competency in undertaking requirements analysis and establishing test coverage
- Experienced with document reviews and ensuring that industry standards are upheld
- Exposure to POSTMAN and SOAPUI for REST and SOAP API testing
- Demonstrated skills in executing system and system integration testing
Some of these projects will involve having more than one tester so some experience and desire to desire to lead others will also be desirable.
There is a lot of growth in store in this team, because of this there is plenty of opportunities for career development.
If this is a role which you are interested in then please apply and send in your application today (Word CV’s preferred).
Job Ref: 102617