Beyond Recruitment are currently working on a Senior Test Analyst role with this Government agency in Wellington.
You will be part of a small delivery team and will provide testing services across core business systems. You will ensure deliverables are produced and delivered on time and that they are written to be reusable and auditable.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Defining test plans
- Ensure quality of test artefacts
- Manage and facilitate defect logging, tracking, and reporting
- Review test scripts to ensure sufficient coverage
- Manage test scripts library to ensure they remain current and reusable
- Provide coaching and mentoring to other team members as required
To be successful in this role, your experience will include;
- Strong manual testing experience
- In depth understanding of testing methodologies and practises
- Public sector experience desirable
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
In addition to your technical skills, the preferred candidate will be self-motivated, passionate, and an effective and collaborative communicator.
If your experience and attitude match the requirements for this role, then we would love to hear from you. Apply now via this advert or reach out to me – email@example.com
Job # 103349