- IT Advisor
- Exceptional Service
About the role:
In this role you will be maintaining and supporting client IT infrastructure which will include delivering to projects and client SLA’s. You will be reviewing client technology needs and providing them with technology roadmaps in accordance with business objectives. Acting as a virtual IT Advisor / IT Managers for those without technical resource in-house it will come down to you to prepare required scoping, design and project implementation documents. Mentoring junior team members should come naturally as should completing all necessary site documentation.
You will need:
- Demonstrated success in a service delivery or systems engineer capacity (normally 5+ years)
- Microsoft core server technologies such as, Active Directory Services, Exchange, SQL Server
- Desktop and laptop deployment & support
- Networking (LAN/WAN) experience, with knowledge of switching and routing technologies Advanced Virtualisation & cloud computing
- Advanced Exchange messaging technologies
- Firewalling & security principles & technologies
- Mobile computing technologies
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Prior experience within a relevant service provider or integrator capacity or another large complex environment
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Mark Stokes on 027 545 0028 for a confidential discussion.
Ref: AK 93827
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.