- Large Tech Business
- Ongoing professional development
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Frontend Developer to manage and mentor a small team of UI Developers without losing touch with the tools, staying hands-on in development using leading-edge technologies.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Development of detailed mock-ups and HTML based working prototypes to communicate and test design ideas.
- Be an integral part of the ongoing and ever evolving development of the online user interface for core websites.
- Setting web design best practice within the organisation.
- Mentoring your team and improving Agile process
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a Senior level Frontend/User Interface Development role
- Experience in early design phases and prototyping
- Ability to eventually lead a team
- Demonstrable experience in designing and delivering cutting edge online products for large scale websites
- An eye for simplicity and a focus on the customers needs and user experience
- Outstanding communications skills combined with excellent business acumen
- Experience with Agile
- REST APIs
- LESS, SSCS or SSAS
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Mignon Olivier on 027 582 1129 for a confidential discussion.
Ref: AK 88268 Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.