- Work in conjunction with the other Developers and Solutions Architects in supporting and developing Web Apps and related applications and frameworks.
- Work in conjunction with the other Developers throughout the SDLC including; design, estimation and delivery
- Develop well designed, testable and efficient Websites and web Apps.
- Provide support to the Systems Specialist for Customer and Online applications to enhance and maintain applications and configurations.
- Application planning, implementation, maintenance and enhancement.
- Content distribution beyond the web site and Apps(web services etc).
- Writing technical documentation to support projects.
- Work within Health and Safety policies and maintain a safe and healthy work environment.
- Computer Science degree or similar.
- In-depth understanding of the SDLC
- A thorough understanding of best practice in developing secure websites and web Apps, applications and web services.
- 4+ years experience in web development using the following tools and methodologies:
- Angular 1.X and Angular 2
- Html, Css
- XML, XSL, REST, Soap
- Multi-platform skills (Mac/Linux/ Windows)
- Experience in designing, developing and consuming Web Services
- Experience with Liferay or similar CMS desirable
- 4+ years commercial experience in web development, interactive and integrated environments.
- Experience with agile methodologies desirable.
Join a team that is responsible for delivering all technology innovations that enable the greater Auckland Transport network. This is a back end heavy role that will work with the Head of Software Engineering.
Please contact me today to register & express your interest to be considered for this role!
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Feel free to apply online today by following the prompts below, or contact Paula Broussard via email - email@example.com
Recruitment Specialist – IT and Transformation
021 196 4296
Ref No: 100931
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.