An exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor to work for a stable farm machinery organisation that is contributing to the rebuild of the New Zealand economy!
- Competitive Salary
- Chance to grow your leadership and service experience
- Bring a modern way of thinking to the workplace
The purpose of this position is to champion the administration, scheduling and customer communication functions, and prepare reports for the service team. An emphasis will be placed on ensuring strong communication is maintained with all customers and staff.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have sound understanding of client/dealer expectations in relation to technical support
- Have excellent understanding of retail selling
- Bring administrative experience and well-rounded Microsoft Suite skills
- Be a people person who can build relationships with staff and customers
- Have good understanding of business systems and processes
Key Responsibilities include:
- Efficiently record all necessary details of service requests and assign jobs to appropriate staff
- Ensure all labour, parts and materials are accounted for and correctly invoiced on the job card
- Oversee all warranty claims and work in conjunction with the Foreman to ensure information is captured, then claim submitted within the business rule
- Maintain the Service Department in an orderly and customer focused condition
- Contribute to Service Team Leadership by assisting with the management of individual and team performance
- Provide support to the parts team in the absence of the Parts Manager
This is a company that values passionate hard-working employees who can make it happen and looks after them accordingly.
If you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV and cover letter outlining why you will be successful in this role. For more information contact Jake Harold at Jake.email@example.com