- Service Delivery Manager
About the Company:
Our Client is a leading supplier of IT Infrastructure across key and corporate organisations. They provide the opportunity to own your services to their customers and be instrumental in exceeding customer expectations.
About the Role:
This role provides you with the opportunity to provide inputs into the Services Components, Service desk Support Processes and offerings. You will support the service desk and engineering teams for their issue/case management, reporting, escalation management, change management and configuration management. As the Service Delivery Manager, you will be the escalation point for the customers, ensuring SLAs are adhered to. You will engage in improving practices, escalation management and be the interface between the team, vendors and customers.
- Previous Experience as a Service Delivery Manager
- Experience in Issue and Escalation Management, Change Management and Configuration Management
- Experience in Microsoft technologies (AD, DHCP, DNS)
- Experience in Application delivery - Citrix
- Experience in MS Stack
- Development and deployment of server management
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Azure or other Cloud experience highly desired
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Mignon Green at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 027 582 1129
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
REF # 108916