Our client is seeking a Service Design and Implementation Lead for a programme of work in the government sector! Initial engagement to 31 July and the requirement for these roles will likely remain for 18-24 months!
As the Lead, your deliverables will include:
- Successfully deliver allocated outputs to set time and quality standards
- Develop successful relationships with stakeholders
- Provide specialist advice including intellectual and professional leadership
- Successfully manage project, project staff and contractors
- Responsible and accountable for all service design and implementation deliverables as outlined in the programme plan.
- Responsible for the workstreams contribution to programme reporting in accordance with Ministry method.
They're seeking someone with the following qualifications and experience:
- Proven track record of project delivery within a government context
- Indepth knowledge of service design methodoly and be able to apply these methods to ensure that best practice is used in problem solving
- Stakeholder management, have a deep understanding of project implementation
- Strong leader of people and able to deliver high quality outputs in a professional and timely manner
- Good comunicator and able to deliver in a highly collaborative enviornment
If this sounds like you, and for more information - hit 'APPLY' now! Or call Chantelle on 04 494 7120 quoting job # 98542