- 6 month contract, immediate start
- Competitive hourly rate
- Want a role that will truly make a difference?
I am looking for someone to work within a service design team. Using customer-centred design expertise this team works with customers, staff and experts to help develop and improve services.
You will be accountable for the continuous development, review and refinement of product roadmaps, and communicate the vision to stakeholders. As a lead member of the agile team you will work in an environment that routinely delivers on its quality and vision commitments.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Continuously developing and communicating the vision to the development teams and stakeholders, working closely with product owners to develop feature concepts
- Responsibility to understand the budget for the upcoming fiscal period
- An understanding how strategic themes influence the strategic direction, and working with experts to position the product in the overall portfolio plan/roadmap
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to define and set product strategies and business vision in line with organisational, stakeholder and client needs and market trends
- Experience turning client and stakeholder feedback/insights into prioritised roadmap to improve customer experience
- Experience delivering customer and business services
- Exceptional relationship management, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking skills with an understanding of design and business process
- Ability to make decisions quickly and decisively, based on the information available and the agreed priorities
Please APPLY NOW or contact Rebecca Berney for further information 021 401 125.
Rebecca Berney and Lucinda van Aswegen are Beyond Recruitment’s Marketing, Communications, Digital, Insight, Engagement and Service Design team.