Our client in the Government Sector, is seeking a Service Designer for a contract through till May 2020!
They're seeking someone with a detailed understanding of design processes and methodologies, with strong relationship management skills and an ability to work collaboratively with people across the programme of work!
The key accountabilities in this role include:
- Working with the design teams to support the delivery of a customer-centric design considering all aspects (processes, policy, systems, interactions and touch-points)
- Supporting the creation of services that are useful, useable, desirable, efficient and effective
- Taking a holistic approach to design, considering strategic, systematic, process oriented and user interaction design decisions
- Supporting scoping and planning as required.
Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate the following requirements:
- Extensive experience working in large change programmes
- Experience of applying analytical skills to understand and define problems and create solutions
- Experience in scoping and planning work
- Highly developed communication and writing skills including information design
If this sounds like you, and for more information - hit 'APPLY' now! Or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting job # 98831