This is a fabulous opportunity to join a leading organisation in the utilities sector that is focused on delivering superb customer experiences and innovative products for their customers.
This Service Designer position reports directly into the Customer Experience (CX) Manager and will also see you to work extensively with them, the customer insights and research team, the product and innovation business hubs and other key teams.
If you’re passionate about service design and seeing great products being delivered in a way that will satisfy and delight customers, this opportunity is not to missed!
To be considered you will need:
- Solid service design experience (3+ years) & a portfolio of launched experiences;
- Sound expertise utilising HCD thinking/methodologies, tools and techniques;
- To be a confident and engaging person who can tell compelling customer stories to drive business engagement;
- Experience working in a large enterprise product based Agile environment is preferred;
- Proven prioritisation and expectation management skills;
- Sound relationship building and influencing skills;
- A great attitude, passion and drive to make a difference and committed to a great team, organisational and end to end customer experience.
With a great workplace culture, competitive salary and benefits and a great modern working environment you will be supported with everything you need to build a satisfying career with this innovative company.
Apply ASAP to be considered for this great opportunity. The most suited applicants to this brief will be contacted promptly. All other candidates will be considered for any future roles we have coming up. I look forward to hearing from you!
Anna Hobern - Client Manager – Customer Experience & Insights
021 366 015
Job # 98794