Are you passionate about customer service and IT, well we have exciting role for you!
We are currently seeking someone who has proven experience doing Service Desk 1 and 2. We are wanting someone who is not only resilient and a natural problem solver but someone who can offer out exceptional customer service also.
This temporary assignment is commencing early January for three months to start. It's a great foot in the door into a high-profile government agency. We are urgently seeking Service Desk Analysts with level 1 & 2 proven previous New Zealand experience.
- Temp role starting ASAP for 3 months initially
- $28.00p/h depending on experience
- High Profile Government Agency
What’s good about working for Beyond Recruitment:
- We are a New Zealand owned company
- You would have the opportunity to work in senior roles with high profile clients
- We celebrate temp of the month
- You would get regular newsletters
- You would have the opportunity to work with a great team with exceptional customer service
- We donate to fantastic Kiwi charities
The successful candidate will:
- Previous, proven Service Desk 1 and 2 experience
- Have excellent communication, both written and verbally
- Excellent customer service skills
- Is a natural problem solver
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge
- Is self-efficient along with being a good team player
- Good customer service skills
- Office 365 knowledge
To Be Eligible for the Temporary Opportunities You Must:
- Have a relevant Work Visa or New Zealand Permanent Residency/Citizenship
- Have a notice period of a max of 5 days due to an immediate start
- Living in Wellington currently
If customer service is in your DNA don’t delay apply today quoting reference. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Laura Halstead firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, my last day in the office is Thursday 23rd December and will be returning Monday 10th January. I will be responding to your job application from Monday 10th January 2022.
Ref No: 114425